Stevenson Imports in Littleton, Colorado Sucks

Buyers Beware at Stevenson Imports in Littleton, Colorado.

I was purchasing a 98 porsche 911 from them.Agreed to a price and made the price subject to a prepurchase inspection.

The deal was done and I wasted an entire evening searching for the mechanic to do the inspection. Called back the next morning to schedule the inspection and they told me they sold the car even though they had made a verbal contract with me. They are not to be trusted. In calling the owner of the dealership, they pretty much told me I was out of luck.

Stay away if you know what is good for you.

Review about: Porsche 911.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #818418

I just had the same exact experience today!

The Cayenne I was buying was in service and

the windshield had to be replaced as it was cracked.

Called to confirm it was out of service and was told

it had been sold!

Are you kidding me?

Extremely

UNPROFESSIONAL!Avoid these guys!

I ordered a car from them that was suppose to be an "exclusive" color, told to me by the sales-person.I later found out the color could be ordered on other versions of this car.

Which made the "exclusive" go right out the window. When I asked for my trade back they told me the title was at the main office. I asked where the main office was and I'd go pick it up, 15 minutes later they produced my title to me? I had to give them a deposit to get my car back which when the contract was voided, they have told me they refund back to me.

The check is in the mail?

I've gotten my attorney involved and he said that they recinded the contract when they misrepresented the car.I agree stay clear of this dealership, there isn't something right here.

#193647

Go to Prestige Motors and ask for me.

#193645

:( Bad franchise. Service Mgr. is *** artist.

#193642

His father Chuck ran a great dealership the son does not. See poor service and lease return ratings.

Son tried to beat the City of Denver out of sales tax....check them out.

Verbal contract? are you retarded? If it isn't paid for and there's no signed bill of sale it isn't your car...they can do as they please

did you give a deposit? If not they had every right to sell.

Garden Grove, Iowa, United States #22847

Was considering purchasing a car from them, everything seemed on the up and up, but this could be a little worysome i suppose, did they actualy specificly agree to hold the vehicle for you for a certain amount of time? or just to give to you at that price when you came back? because that would seem to be a big differance.

View more comments